Headphones are very important for me cause I often listen to podcasts, Youtube, etc. on a walk, at home, before going to sleep, so choosing a right model for me is very important.
I was using JBL model (white one to the right and black one to the left, Sony is in the middle) almost for a year and it is really doing its job great — very light, compact and a few weeks ago I wanted to try something new so got myself some Sony and comes out those models are pretty different, so here is my quick comparison of both models.
- Compact size
- Great for talks, radioshows
- Battery life less compared to Sony
- Bluetooth range is also not so great
- Not so great for music, poor bass
- Hold better in my ears
- Better Bluetooth range
- Better battery live
- Killer feature: standalone volume control, meaning when you change the volume it does not change it on a device like JBLs do, but change their own internal volume. I have a Samsung TV which is only compatible with their own headphones to change the volume, but with Sony works perfectly by changing the volume no matter TV thinks of your headphone.
- Heavier, headphones and blocks are pretty bulky compared to JBL
- White noise pretty noticeable in quiet conditions like when you want to listen to something before the sleep.